Plugs & Outlets in Fredericksburg, VA
Committed to Your Family’s Safety
Every year across the United States faulty electrical wiring causes upwards of $1 billion dollars in property damage, and hundreds of thousands in human injuries. Can this be prevented? Absolutely. It all comes down to electrical safety. Ensuring your outlets are properly installed and you are using the right plugs and outlets makes a dramatic difference in the safety of a home or business.
Contact Malone Electrical Solutions today for Fredericksburg plug and outlet services you can depend on.
Why Choose Malone Electrical Solutions
Our licensed electricians at Malone Electrical Solutions are trained to assess your household’s energy usage and provide you with the solutions you need to ensure that all outlets and plugs in your home are safe and are installed correctly. Whether you need GFCI outlets or AFCI outlets, our electricians can assist you, with professionalism and respect for your home and your time.
- GFCI plugs are “ground fault circuit interrupters,” required in any areas with increased risk of shock from electrical hazards. GFCI plugs will protect you and your family from electrical shock.
- AFCI are “arc-fault circuit interrupters,” and they protect you from electrical dangers that may be caused by a rodent chewing on a wire, driving a nail through a wire, or a device overheating when plugged in.
Both GFCI and AFCI outlets are safe, reliable ways to ensure that your home is protected from risk.
Where You Need GFCI Outlets
GFCI outlets are small, extra-sensitive circuit breakers built right into outlets that protect you against electrocution – even in outlets that are not grounded.
GFCIs are currently required for use in:
- Laundry and utility rooms
- Crawlspaces and unfinished basements
- Wet bars
- The exterior of your home/business
- Spa and pool areas
GFCI outlets cannot be used with refrigerators, freezers, or other appliances.
Where Do I Place AFCI Outlets?
AFCI outlets will shut down the outlet before damage can occur and are not built into walls like GFCI outlets but have specialized circuit breakers in your home or business’s main electrical panel.
AFCIs are required in:
- Any sleeping area: dens, foldout couches, etc.
- Laundry areas
A combination of GFCI and AFCI outlets will protect your appliances, your home, and your family.
Let Us Help
When you contact Malone Electrical Solutions to properly assess the outlets and plugs in your home, we will work with you to ensure that your outlets are safe, grounded, and properly set up, and that you have the proper plugs for all your devices.
Contact us at (540) 318-5875 for help with plug and outlet installation and replacements in Fredericksburg.
I highly recommend Malone Electrical Solutions and will absolutely use them again.- Harry R.
- Home & Customer Safety
- 20+ Years Industry Experience
- Licensed & Fully Trained Technicians